Junk Pick Up
Sycamore Township provides a trash/junk pick-up service to its residents. This program was designed to care for such items as water heaters, furniture, refrigerators* and other items too bulky for the regular trash pick up. The cost for this service is $200 per pick up. (*For the Township to pick up any appliance containing freon, the freon must first be evacuated and the appliance must be tagged.)
PAINT, TIRES, PESTICIDES OR ANY OTHER HAZARDOUS MATERIALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
WEEKEND HOUSEHOLD TRASH/CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS GUIDELINES – $200 per pickup
- ROLL OFF DUMPSTER (ABOUT 10 YARDS) TO BE DELIVERED TO SITE BETWEEN 3:30 P.M. AND 4:00 P.M. ON FRIDAY.
- DUMPSTER TO BE PICKED UP THE FOLLOWING MONDAY MORNING BETWEEN 7:30 A.M. AND 8:00 A.M. (IN CASE OF HOLIDAY, TUESDAY)
- NO MATERIALS TO BE STACKED HIGHER THAN THE SIDEBOARDS AND WEIGHT SHOULD BE DISTRIBUTED AS EVENLY AS POSSIBLE, NOT TO EXCEED LEGAL LOAD LIMITS.
- DO NOT MIX “JUNK” AND “BRUSH” ITEMS IN TRUCK.
- NO HAZARDOUS WASTE ITEMS PERMITTED.
- DUMPSTER WILL BE PARKED IN DRIVEWAY ONLY.
To pay for this service online please click here: http://www.egovlink.com/sycamoretownship/payment.asp?paymenttype=533
***Residents are asked to schedule the pick up or truck rental by calling 513.791.8447 or fill out a request through the ACTION-LINE.