Kugler Mill Road Project:
The Township, in conjunction with the Hamilton County Engineer’s Office, has been working for over three years on engineering and design of the improvements to Kugler Mill Road from Blue Ash Road to Montgomery Road. These improvements will consist of the reconstruction of the roadway, construction of curb, storm sewers, storm water detention, sidewalks on the north side, the addition of a turn lane on Kugler Mill at Montgomery Road and utility updates. The project has been bid and awarded to Rack and Ballauer Excavating. Remaining utility work (gas main and water main) will be completed during the winter so that construction of the road may begin spring of 2021.
This project is funded by a 50% state grant with Hamilton County paying for the other 50% of the road rehabilitation and the Township paying for the other 50% of the sidewalk portion of the project.
01/26/2021 ~ The Hamilton County Engineer has announced a change to the start date of the road closure on Kugler Mill Road between Blue Ash Road and Kenwood Road. This closure will now begin February 8, 2021 and should conclude April 2, 2021. The closure is necessary to allow for the installation of a waterline. The road will be closed during working hours only from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Kugler Mill Road Improvement Project Plans
Kenwood Meadows Subdivision Water Main Replacement
Greater Cincinnati Water Works Project
- Construction is expected to begin on or around February 22, 2021.
- Construction is to be complete on or around October 20, 2021.
- The Contractor will normally be working Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Contractor will maintain traffic access for residents, emergency vehicles and school buses at all times.
- Contact Information: Greater Cincinnati Water Works – Mark Niehe ( 513) 591-7870, or Jon Hunseder (513) 702-4012.
- Contact Information: Sycamore Township – Tracy Kellums (513) 792-7257 or Steve Reutelshofer (513) 792-7258.
- For more project information, please see attached Information Letter and Improvement Plans.
Larchview Drive/Plainfield Road Improvements Project:
The Sycamore Township Board of Trustees is requesting statements of qualifications for engineering services for the Larchview Drive and Plainfield Road Improvements Project.Request for Statements of Qualifications Scope of Work
Sycamore Township Maintenance Storage Facility Project