Sycamore Township has digital speed radar signs that may be temporarily installed on your street to collect and record traffic data. If you would like to request one, please complete a service request or contact Tracy Kellums at 513-792-7257 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were involved in an accident or a crime within the limits of Sycamore Township you may need to obtain an accident or police report for your insurance company or attorney. These reports may be obtained through the Records Department of the Hamilton County Justice Center located at 1000 Sycamore Street, Room 100 Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 946-6220.
Please note – reports will be available within 3-5 business days after the accident or crime.
Going on vacation? If so, as a Township resident you’re entitled to a Vacation Watch service that is provided by The Hamilton County Sheriffs Patrol. Each day our uniformed deputies check residences of those who have signed up for this service.
To add your residence to the check list call the Sheriffs Headquarters at (513) 825-1500
Advise the deputy you’re going on vacation, he/she will ask a series of questions ranging from your departure and return dates and times to emergency contacts in the event something happens while you’re away. It’s important to remember a few basic rules for the security of your residence while you’re away from home:
- Make arrangements for your mail and newspaper to be stopped or picked up.
- Have your yard cut and snow removed regularly. Your property should look like someone is present.
- Timers provide added security for lights and/or other audible devises that make your house look and sound as though someone is there.
- Advise a trusted person that you’ll be away and have them check your home on a daily basis.
- Keep all windows and doors locked.
District Three Office (513) 683-3444
Non-Emergency Dispatch (513) 825-2280
Accident/Police Reports (513) 946-6220
Vacation Watch (513) 825-1500
Background Checks (513) 683-3444
EMERGENCY CALL 911