The Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining street signage in the Township. Examples of such include, stop signs, speed limit postings, directional signs, and street identifying signs.
Pavement markings are also maintained by the Maintenance Department. These markings include street striping and directional markings. Street striping clarifies the width of lanes and passing or no passing zones. Directional markings identify school zones, crosswalks, stop bars at traffic signals or stop signs, and arrows identifying turn lanes.
County roads maintained by the Hamilton County Engineers Department include: Kenwood Road, Galbraith Road, Blue Ash Road, Grooms Road, Kemper Road, Fields Ertel Road, Sycamore Road, Euclid Road, Ken Arbre Road, Plainfield Road, Snider Road, School Road, Conrey Road, Cornell Road, Miami Avenue, Keller Road, portions of Kugler Mill Road, and the west side of Hosbrook Road.
State roads maintained by the Ohio Department of Transportation include:
Montgomery Road, I-71, Reading Road and Ronald Reagan Highway/State Route 126
2017 Road Projects:
- Donna Lane and Estermarie Drive Reconstruction Project in Dillonvale, this project includes water main replacement and a total removal of all curb and base and surface courses of pavement with installation of new curbs, storm sewers and asphalt.
- The 2017 Road Rehabilitation Program, which includes Donegal Dr, Highton Ct, Guam Ct, Jeffrey Ct, Langhorst Ct, and Gwilada Dr in Dillonvale along with White Chapel Dr, Charter Oak Dr, Ivybrook Ct and Hermitage Ln in Kenwood. This will include the removal of the surface course of asphalt and the installation of an interlayer and new surface course of pavement.
- The 2017 Reclamite Program- Reclamite is a asphalt rejuvenation process, that helps extend the life of the pavement. This will be performed on the following streets:Eldora Dr, Glenburny Dr, Glengary Ave, Antrim Ct, Killarney Ct, Trebor Dr, Tralee Ct, Darnell Ave, Mantell Ave, Tramore Dr, Donegal Dr, Wexford Ave, Beech Ave, Lake Ave, Myrtle Ave, Woodlawn Ave, Glenellyn Dr, Grinell Dr, Yakima Dr, Kalama Ct, Silvercrest Dr, Garden Rd, Marview Ave, and Belfast Ave.
- The 2017 Onyx Program- Onyx is a Mastic Surface Treatment that seals the existing surface course of asphalt to help extend the life of the pavement. The streets included in this project are:Tiki Ave, Lynnfield Ct, Ginnala Dr, Quailhollow Dr, Michael Dr, Bobby Ln, Myrtlewood Ave, Deerway Ave, Glenover Dr, Appleknoll Ln, Malabar Terrace, Haverhill Ln, Highgate Pl, Foxboro Ct, Briarpatch Ln, Morganraiders Ln, Roundhill Ln, Raidersrun Rd, PawPaw Ln, Stillmeadow Ln, Brittany Dr, Caralee Dr, Hemesath Dr, Autumnwood Dr, Miami Hills Dr, Lisa Ln, Dunlieth Ct, Vinnedge Ct and Nodding Way.
- The 2017 Curb Replacement Program- This will include the removal and replacement of the rolled curb at the street, the existing pavement will remain. This project includes the following streets:Lyncris Dr, Sandymar Dr, Ironwood Ct, Millview Dr and Pinecove Ct.
To view Resolution 2015-112 prohibiting dumping on township roadways or sidewalks – CLICK HERE